AGICO automatic egg tray production line includes four systems: pulping, molding, drying and packaging. We provide a complete set of production line and equipment for customers.
- Put the raw materials into the pulper, add some water, and mix for a long time to turn the waste paper into pulp, and then put it into the storage tank for storage.
- The pulp in the storage tank is put into the mixing tank, the pulp concentration is adjusted in the mixing tank, and the white water in the return tank and the concentrated pulp in the storage tank are further stirred by the homogenizer. The paper pulp is put into the pulping pool to be used in the molding system.
Pulping equipment: pulper, homogenizer, pulp pump, vibrating screen, pulp dredger
- The pulp in the pulping pool is fed into the molding machine, adsorbed by the vacuum system, the pulp is left on the mold through the mold on the equipment to be molded, and the white water is absorbed by the vacuum pump and transmitted back to the water pool.
- After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold will be pressurized by the air compressor to blow the formed products from the forming mold to the transfer mold, and the transfer mold will send them out.
Molding equipment: egg tray molding machine, molds, vacuum pump, negative pressure tank, water pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
- Natural drying method: directly depending on the weather and natural wind to dry the product.
- Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood, liquefied petroleum gas and other heat sources.
- New multi-layer drying line: the 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared with drive drying, and the main heat source is clean energy such as natural gas, diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas, methanol, etc.
- Automatic sacker.
- Transfer conveyor.