Paper Pulp Molding Molds
As we all know, the quality of pulp molded products depends mainly on pulp moulds’ processing accuracy. Therefore, exquisite mold processing technology is a reliable guarantee for the quality of molded pulp products.
The paper pulp molding industry is an emerging industry. There is no fixed pattern in the mold tray design, and it is entirely dependent on the rich experience. We have a professional team for mold design and processing with rich experience. Using the most advanced CAD-CAM computer design, CNC automatic CNC machine tool processing, surface polishing treatment, we ensure the precision of die processing.
What’s more, we can make all kinds of complicated and difficult mold manufacturing. With our exquisite mold design and professional processing technology, we are trusted by customers from all over the world.
Mold samples and drawing
FAQ about paper pulp molding molds
Q: What is your production lead time?
Generally, depending on your custom requirements and specific process, a complete set of molds takes about 15-60 days
Q: What kind of molds do you produce?
We produce all kinds of batter making molds, such as egg tray molds, egg carton molds, fruit tray molds, coffee tray molds, wine tray molds, industrial molds, etc.
Q: How should I choose the model?
1. You can tell us your requirements for choosing our existing models or new design molds. Just 30 holes egg tray pulp moulds, we have more than 100 types.
2. Or you can send us the pulp products (e.g. egg tray/egg carton) and we can design the mold.
Before you order the molds, if you need samples, the samples are free of charge; except that after the molds are finished, we also make some samples for your confirmation. You only pay the shipping cost.
Q: How to install the molds?
We have professional technicians to guide to help you install.
Q: How much is your payment?
After confirming PI, you need to pay 30% T/T deposit to start production, 70% balance before shipping.
Guidance of mold replacement
1. Different models have different sizes and structures, but the principle is the same.
2. This guidance takes the forming mold with a capacity of 1000-1500p/h as an example to guide the
replacement sequence, please arrange for professional engineers to replace it according to the drawings.
3. Before replacing the mold, please ensure that the forming mold electric control cabinet is powered off and
the air compressor is powered on.
4. Materials such as rubber gaskets and installation tools shall be prepared by yourself.
5. For easy understanding, we make different parts in different colors, the real color subject to the equipment